October 25, 2017
We met with Debbie, FAME, and HBSA. During this meeting, we talked about the good things from the event and the ways in which they can improve for future events. We also talked about things that they should do for future events. We analyzed the surveys that were given at the event. One positive aspect of the event is that we targeted different races and colleges on campus. The review shows that students did not know about the student closet. The book states, “the important indicators of effectiveness should have related to its success in accomplishing that mission,” (pg.151). Even though we were not able to reach our goal, we were able to help inform more student about the student closet. The reviews show that some of the students got flyers from tabling. We also learned that there were students that went to obtain extra credit for a class. What I learned from this meeting is that we should focus more on classroom presentations and as well as invite students from our class.
We had a meeting after class, and we talk about the meeting with Debbie, FAME, And HBSA. We talk more about the survey results. During this meeting, there was a consistent silence from some of the members. It was hard to come to a decision making to choose the day that will start working on the executive summary and presentation.
November 17, 2017
We have a group meeting to start working on the executive summary and presentation. The team was unable to consider alternatives or approaches at the meeting. After the meeting with assign parts of the executive summary and the power presentation. During the meeting, the team was lacking commitment and effort to finish the executive summary and presentation that day. Most of the member were late to the meeting and were distracted. We were working the whole day and didn’t finish the executive summary and didn’t start the presentation. I feel that this meeting was a waste of my time. Some of the members did not contribute to the executive summary and presentation.
November 28, 2017
We were working on the last minute changes and proofreading the executive summary and presentation. Some of the team members were not responding to the texts. We weren’t able to meet a day before to practice and go over the presentation. This day we had poor communication prior the class. We were having some conflicts to choose the slices