Argentina crops grown in Argentina are sunflower seeds,

Argentina is located in the southern part of South America. The capital is Buenos Aires. Argentina is approximately three tenths less than the United States. Argentina is 2,766,890 square kilometers. The coastline is 4,989 kilometers. On that side is the Atlantic Ocean. Argentina is the second-largest country in South America. Brazil is the largest. Argentina is the eighth largest country in the world. The counties that border Argentina are Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay. The population is about 37,384,816. The primary language is Spanish but there are others that speak English, Italian, German, and French. The currency is Paso. One Paso is equal to one U.S. dollar. There are notes that of 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 Pecos. Visa and Master Card are the most commonly accepted credit cards. There are also coins of 1, 2, and 5 Pesos. The climate is mostly temperate. It is arid in the southwest and subantarctic in the southwest. The ethnic groups of Argentina are white (majority Spanish and Italian) which is 97% and the other 3% is non-white. The religions are Roman Catholic, which is about 92%. 20% of that 92% is practicing. 2% is protestant, which is a Christian who is not of the Roman Catholic religion. 2% is Jewish, and 4% is other.
Argentina has a variety of resources. Some of them are lead, zinc, tin, copper, iron ore, manganese, petroleum, and uranium. Some crops grown in Argentina are sunflower seeds, lemons, soybeans, grapes, corn, tobacco, peanuts, tea, and wheat. They also raise livestock. Argentina also has a number of industries. They have food processing, motor vehicles, consumer durables, textiles, chemicals and petrochemicals, printing, and steel.The highest point in Argentina is Cerro Aconcagua. It is 6,960 meters. That point is in the Andes Mountains, which are on the border of Chile and Argentina.
Independence Day for Argentina is July 9. They were freed from Spain. The Constitution was wrote May 1, …