2. The Arabs attained success in establishing the irreign in Sindh and Multan. Mahmood Ghaznavi succeeded in including the fertile Punjab region in the Muslim empire but their victories were not complete. The credit of establishing a permanent Turkish empire goes to Muhammad Ghori which continued in India for about six centuries.
3. The Muslim invasion exposed the military weaknesses of the Indian kings and they realized the defects in their military systems. However, it did not awaken their slumbering soul and they were defeated by the foreign invaders again and again.
4. With the establishment of Muslim empire in India, the Muslim preachers got an extensive region for the spread of Islam and hey persuaded the low-born Indians to accept Islam and promised hem several concessions. As a result, several Hindus switched over to IsTanTin elder to get posts and prosperity.
5. A cultural synthesis began between the two rival cultures and they influenced each other to a great extent. Different systems of arts flourished as a result of the union of two different arts and literatures.
6. As there was great difference between the religion and cukujre of the victors and the vanquished, the relations between the Hindus and Muslims began to spoil with the passage of time. Thus, the problem of communalism emerged in India and it resulted ultimately in the partition of the country.
7. As the foreign invaders plundered the wealth of India, it disturbed the economic structure of India! The beautiful specimens of arts which were destroyed by the foreigners could not be repaired for want of money. But it helped the rise of trade and commerce as some enthusiastic Indian merchants started trade with Ghazni, Iran, Arabia and Khurasan, and recovered the lost prosperity of India to some extent.